Financing your home
Getting Pre-Approved by a lender at no cost is the first step to purchasing a home. The most common types of loans are Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA. Fresno also offers specialty programs like Fresh Start Program that will allow you to purchase a home 1 day our of Foreclosure, Short Sale, and/or Bankruptcy. In addition, Special loans for Self-Employed borrowers that will allow you to use 24-month bank statements to qualify, as as our ITIN loan that will allow those without a valid social security number to realize the dream of home-ownership.
what you'll need:
- 30 days most recent check-stubs
- 2016 & 2017 W2s and Federal Tax Returns (Include all Schedules such as C and E, if applicable). Down Payment Assistance requires 2013 W2s & Taxes as well.
Any other Income Documentation (E.g. Child Support, Alimony, Social Security, etc.)
- 2 months recent bank statements for Checking, Savings, CD, etc. (all pages, front and back)
- Most current statement for 401k, stocks & bonds, mutual funds, IRA’s, life insurance
- If self-employed: 2 most current business bank statement (all pages, front and back)
- Copy of driver’s license
- Social Security Card
- Permanent Resident Alien Card (if applicable)
Refinance or Move-Up Buyers
- Current mortgage statement(s)
- Hazard Insurance and Property Tax Bill
- Lease agreements for rental properties (if applicable)